The Song About Kayla - Poem by Chyenne Noyb
I wonder if we'll find each other at the 100th story of the cylinder
And play through the glass walls.
'Kayla's laugh is so distinctive.'
In my eyes sHe was like superman.
Finally I said my goodbyes
And walked away,
So much the better for it.
She really could fly.
I knew because I saw everything;
The sunsong spilled into the hood of her jacket, No, wait,
Her sunbrown hair flew like a song...
Then Hero was just in a strong rangy gray t-shirt
And big brown eyes.
And I envieD her so much.
I don't know what the song meant
But in the end the notes were softly saying
'She was my rock,
She was my safety.'
Comments about The Song About Kayla by Chyenne Noyb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl