Coco Nitty AKA Peter Cloutier
Coco Nitty AKA Peter Cloutier Poems
- Magical Help From God There must be magic in the air, If ...
- The Fog I can hardly remember, When I remembered at all, ...
- Canadian Army Reserves A bullet for peace, A bullet for ...
- My Best Friend Since the moment we met, We've been bonded ...
- Future Girl Hey girl, come over here, Where we can get ...
- Lonely As Hell Feeling lonely as hell. Wish I could fill the...
I briefly started writing poetry about 6 years ago when I was in grade 10, and posted them on this site under a different name (www.poemhunter.com/peter-cloutier/) .
Since then I've gotten older and a lot's happened... I'm currently feeling like I've hit a rut in my life with no job and no girlfriend. I've thought about making music, and I've recorded a couple of songs, but I don't got the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Coco Nitty AKA Peter Cloutier
Hey girl, come over here,
Where we can get together
And share a beer.
I'll tell you who I am
And I'll share my heart.
If loving you's a game,
I'll play my part.
You can spend a night
Or we can wait for another.
Trust me girl, I won't leave you -
A single mother.
But when we get together,
Gotta know we go'n cuddle.
When the lights go out,
Best know we go'n huddle.
You be my blanket.
And I'll be your pillow,
Then we hit the bed -
And go to sleep like a willow.
I'd rather grind with you
Than ball alone,
So if you hearing me ...