Colin Wongk Poems
- For Me A poem for me Not for you, her, them, or anybody! ...
- Alone Vs. Free Let me be free Free of the strife, pain, and ...
- Bless The Lord Bless the Lord! oh my soul! and all that with ...
- Power! power is something i feel i need just to be me. power...
- Twised(My Poison) this poison I drink... make my steps seem ...
- The Flame It starts A single flicker on the kindling of our ...
- Love Defined Some say love is dead and others say love is ...
yeeeeaaaaa my poems suck! ! ! but they are the best i got like it or not! this is my passion, these crooked words on paper are all thing that make me...well me! so love them or hate them. reject them or reject me, i'm proud of what i write....however i'd be grateful if you'd help me(make them better) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colin Wongk
A poem for me
Not for you, her, them, or anybody!
No this poem is for the future me less I forget whom I must be
So my vision doesn't blur or I lose the keenness of the future I see for me
The man I hope to be.
You see I like nice things.
Big house, nice car and me as beautiful as god made me to be
With you by my side
Is the way it will be.
Like a kite lost in the wind, free I will be no master or boss pulling the strings.
No not the future me.
You may see this as cocky or conceited, maybe but you don't know the path I've set ...