Colleen Root Poems
- Childhood i remember the time before he died my dad pushing...
- What You Do To Me see the blood dripping down my ...
- Hate I hate myself and everything that i do. i dont know why...
- Hurt carvings on my arm all alone doing harm its hard to ...
- Scars See the scars See her scars They are so ...
- I Beat Myself I beat myself bloody I beat myself raw See me...
- Good Bye How did this happen? Why did you leave? Wasn’t I...
im a fucked up person i have depression and im a cutter im trying to get help for it but it aint working for me! i have 13 piercings and 4 tattoos! i love the colors black and red i play guitar drums and piano! and im a screamer in a band! i like writting songs and poetry in my spare time and i love drawing i hope to become a piercing and tattoo artist! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How did this happen?
Why did you leave?
Wasn’t I important?
Wasn’t I a need?
You left me here with a gun to my head
Maybe I’ll shoot myself
Maybe I’ll end up dead
You killed my inside
So now I’ll kill the outside
You didn’t love me
You never cared
Your words were all just a bunch of fucking lies
Every thought of you
Makes me hurt
Makes me die
Your in my dreams
Your haunting me until the day I die
All these thoughts of you are never ending
Why wont you leave
Leave me be
Leave my thoughts
Your calling for an ...