Collette Anderson Williams
Collette Anderson Williams Poems
- When The Pain No Longer Hurts His hand outstretched, as he ...
- Speechless Floods of emotions swell within me. What is this?...
- Where The Ocean Kisses The Hea... I sat beneath the golden ...
- The Joy Of A New Day Yesterday you looked in the mirror and ...
- Old Friend, You Are Forever Yo... I saw an old friend today; ...
- Take A Look At Me Now Take a look at me now; I'm not who I ...
- Dancing To Your Music I spread my wings To receive your ...
Collette is a chocolate lover, poet, freelance writer, teacher, entrepreneur, introvert. She is also passionate about the English language and French. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Today, someone wants to embrace you; someone is waiting to love you.''Collette Y. Anderson Williams
Oh, how quick and easily influenced we have become in relaxing our morals, values and ethics. Our subtle quests to pull down the old landmark that has nurtured us is detrimental. It is damaging - not ...Collette Y. Anderson Williams
''Be the heart that builds bridges - not walls.''~ Collette Y. Anderson Williams
''Oh, new birth, where art thou! ? My heart awaits you. Come thou quickly, for my spirit threatens to fail me!''~ Collette Y. Anderson Williams
''Being mentally enslaved is likened to being imprisoned by someone else's constant scrutiny.''~ Collette Y. Anderson Williams
Comments about Collette Anderson Williams
When The Pain No Longer Hurts
His hand outstretched,
as he tugged the tail
of her garb.
He gently yanked her to
his bosom -
then with his arms,
he enveloped her.
Such warm embrace
she had long forgotten -
and it was there that he held her
for moments long...
his emotions became shades
of black and white -
his trusting notions became
like quicksand and struck
like deadly flashes of lightning,
while he lunged his firm hand
through the cavity
that housed her soul.
Firmly, he gripped her bare essence -
exhausting the mere breath of ...