Colm Hayes Poems
- Insomnia Long night holds me wake As darkness fills a sleep ...
- New Day Fear not the coming day You can not run nor hide ...
- From The Darkest Hour To The B...
- Hung Over
- A Little Lie To Comfort Me Wanting not that which ye hold so ...
- Sandcastle We lived in a world made of sand Our castles ...
- Day And Night Day and night intertwine Darkness and light ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colm Hayes
Fear not the coming day
You can not run nor hide away
Embrace the breaking of the morn
For in each sunrise we are reborn
Hold out your sins and be absolved
Darkness and light have revolved
What once was black now is bright
Open your heart and let go the night
Awake from sleep for dreams fake
See the new world, it’s yours to take
Cast back your shadows at the dawn,
Be a king, not a pawn.