Colton Foltz Poems
- Color Me While her hands, graze my back, its lighten my ...
- The Girl To These Poems This girl of my dreams is not make ...
- Half Alive Half alive inside because I've lived this ...
- What I Thought
- 'H3ro' Watchs over you Saves your heart. Keeps you safe and...
- My Heart Belongs To You. Yes it's true, I've fallen for ...
- '11: 11' P.M Everyday and night, I wait for this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colton Foltz
While her hands,
graze my back, its lighten my eyes.
Oh, spring love,
what a wonderful sight.
The feeling of her,
fills my heart,
just an ounce to full.
But casts a smile,
apon my heart.
The love in her eyes,
you could stare at them,
and bring happy tears.
Just for her love
and that bright,
It was like,
standing in a sprintime field of clover.
Just you and your love,
Eyes, that when you glanced,
you'd glance again.
so deeply in to emerald worlds,