Comfort Zone Poems
- A Pink Rose She sailed into my life Like a fresh pink rose ...
- Comfort Zone You repose in your tortoise shell Your perfect ...
- Kishmish Upar se khushk, Andar se narm; Thori si sehmi,
- Echo-Cardiograph Let me press my seventh sense - Upon your ...
- Nothing More To Lose When did I ever intend A vicious power ...
- Snorkeling Con el lugar geométrico de su diafragma, fui a ...
- Divine Interference Your fathomless ocean resources Conserve...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Comfort Zone
A Pink Rose
She sailed into my life
Like a fresh pink rose bud;
Tender, fragile, delicate.
I was apprehensive yet optimistic.
Every time she walked in,
She blossomed petal by petal;
And I nourished her like fresh dew
Like the bees conserving nectar
Drop by drop.
Today she blooms and sways
In her own nursery,
Standing strong enough to sustain
My work is done.
I have made her unique freshness –
A timeless beauty.
Elle a navigué dans ma vie comme un bourgeon rose de rose frais; Offre, ...