Conley Murray Poems
- True Friends True friends are people on whom you can rely, ...
- Hummingbirds The hummingbirds as small as they may be, they...
- Loving Parents Loving parents teach their children to know ...
- God Is Love God is love, and He walks and talks with me ...
- Just One Drink Before you drive and drink, please take some...
- God's Simple Salvation Plan For God so loved the world that ...
- Churches There are so many churches in the world today, ...
I grew up in hills of Kentucky.
I have a severe hearing problem, and have a cochlear
implant in each ear.
With my severe hearing loss it is too stressful for me
to go out in person to spread God's word, God knows all
about my hearing loss, I am so thankful God provided me
a way to spread His word, and that is through the poems
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
True friends are people on whom you can rely,
they will never knowingly tell you a lie.
They are people that will be with you through thick and thin,
and they will not knowingly let anyone do you in.
When you are down and you don't know what its all about,
they are people that will help you talk it all out.
When you are sick and in great need.
They are people whom you can depend
they will be with you until the end.
True friends are always friendly and kind,
and they will help you keep a good frame of mind.
YOUR TRUE FRIENDS LET THEM KNOW...