Connie Webb Poems
- Strength When the pain ended and the last tears fell, And I...
- Mom And Time When I was a girl I told my friends My mom is...
- Art By A Two Year Old Honey bear jar lid taken off Poured ...
- A Mother's Thoughts I’m still here somewhere Between the ...
- Loss Losing someone so special to you Someone you loved so ...
- We Will Not Lose Hope We will not lose hope One day all will...
- A Stay-At-Home Mom Was I What can I tell you About the life ...
I have lived in many places throughout the USA. Traveled to Mexico and Canada. Raised in a big family that moved a lot. Have had many different experiences with people, places and things since I am in middle-age now. Graduated from High School and Business College. Took some College Courses. Worked at various minimum wage jobs. Became a stay-at-home mom. Started writing when I was a little kid in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When the pain ended and the last tears fell,
And I got out of my living and bitter hell,
I found a strength as strong as steel,
This strength I found is surely real.
I found a strength to hold onto,
To help me out,
To make it through,
This strength I found deep inside,
From this strength I will not hide.
I will carry it with me night and day,
This strength sure does have a way,
Of cheering me and making me glad,
I found the strength I one time didn’t have.
So now when sadness comes about,
When my mind is filled with doubt,