Corey Baker Poems
- A Destruction Of Humanity Remorse is a believer, face the ...
- Spurious Damaged stares are smoking the waterfalls Focused ...
- I Don'T Know Your Name. How can you breath inside of Why ...
- Malformed Hearing the voice of their own god, it must be a ...
- Crying Child Scraped and re-done, over and over given to the...
- Man's Son Nazi stain on strain, forced to beleive To love a ...
- Wet Suicide lake of possesion mind in depression failed to ...
'I'm not like them, but I can can pretend. The sun is gone, but I have a light. The day is done, but I'm having fun. I think I'm dumb. Maybe just happy.'
-Kurt Donald Cobain
(Some of these poems were originally written when I was going through a 'I hate life, I hate myself' era, the ones in all lowercase are downers, for some reason I do that. Don't just read one either, if you do, you might not like the aftertaste.)
Children are future,
Corey Baker more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Corey Baker
A Destruction Of Humanity
Remorse is a believer, face the quiet titles
Lust has overgrown and noticed,
only by readers of the bible,
Living has been an understatment
but will be worth what we tell
we celebrate this, just forgot to send it.
Could they be wrong about 'god' and the stories?
Could they be wrong about the history behind it?
How could a 'god' so great, fall from all glories?
Mistreatment, Endowment, and Repentence
nothing outside this circle, is normal
except for the lack of universal sence.
Sagacity, is the end of all things sound.