I Don'T Know Your Name. - Poem by Corey Baker
How can you breath inside of
Why can't I see what you've shown?
Show me what I can't have.
Take it away from me.
I don't even know your name
You're not the ones to blame
Scared of what became
Give in to the shame
Something breeds, how can that be?
Be someone sweet, get away
Satisfied? I can't go on.
Leave it to me, I feed off of you.
Living though the pain
Scratching inside the chained
How empty, how drained.
Slowly running insane.
Comments about I Don'T Know Your Name. by Corey Baker
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl