Cornelis Bastiaan Vaandrager
Cornelis Bastiaan Vaandrager Poems
- WHERE -new- Where is the other loafer? Where is the ...
- WAAR -new- Waar is de andere landloper? Waar is de ...
- FROM FISHING-VILLAGE TO METROP... -new- ‘... and said that here ...
- VAN VISSERSDORP TOT WERELDSTAD -new- ‘… en zei dat hier de ...
- TOURIST TRAFFIC -new- Beweeglijk (de rivier) en beweegbaar (de ...
- VREEMDELINGENVERKEER -new- Beweeglijk (de rivier) en beweegbaar ...
- CYCLE IN PAST TENSE -new- I came out with the craziest remarks. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cornelis Bastiaan Vaandrager
CYCLE IN PAST TENSE
I came out with the craziest remarks.
I stumbled over my words.
I said just anything.
I didn't know what to say.
I said nothing.
I agreed with the speaker before me.
I made a fuss.
I wasn't businesslike.
I didn't have any money.
I had clammy hands.
I was ashamed of myself.
I didn't have any patience.
I was naïve with females
I couldn't dance.
I was stuck up.
I wanted to be somebody.