Courtney Chapman Poems
- Scream-(Please) So you thought that you could hurt me and get...
- Outspoken Left out in the open Cut…bleeding…dying Hoping, ...
- Someday Someday, I'll listen Tomorrow, I'll cry Today, ...
- Infinity You, are why I'll never love again They, will hurt ...
- Black Alone to the world Quiet, unknown. Passed by is the ...
- My Isolation Separation is setting into, My thoughts and my...
- Till Death Do Us Part? till death? how soon can that come? ...
so like i really dont have much to say...if you like my poetry then thanks
if you dont than go write something better...if you have something to say my e-mail adress is firstname.lastname@example.org..i guess thats all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Courtney Chapman
Till Death Do Us Part?
till death? how soon can that come?
must i wait forever?
i think that i've waited enough
why wont you just dissapear from my agonizing mind?
i think of things that will erase you forever
but everything leads back to you
all the pain, all the blood, all the things that i gave up for you.
'i would fucking die for you'
and until now i believed it
until now i could look into your eyes and see hope of a
new and better day...
but as i lok now all i see is hurt, and its not leaving
hurt dies hard.