courtney helm Poems
- Why Is He Always Depressed? He comes in the school acting ...
- Hiding Emotions It's so hard, To choose the right word, ...
- I Can'T Unlove I try to deny, I try to lie, Try not to ...
- What A Great Friend (Not) My best friend who has been there ...
- Your Not Perfect Every day you go through the same routine, ...
- Sorry Is Not Enough This is about my friend always saying ...
- Why Do You Lie? Lieing hurts, Lieing steals, Lieing ...
I’m a unique girl,
The kind that no matter what happens,
I love the world,
I’m always the class dork,
I can’t call myself “an artwork”.
I make all the mistakes,
I fall so much; I have too many aches,
I cry too much,
Laugh too much,
Talk too much,
Hyper too much.
I’m probably the loudest person you know,
It never ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about courtney helm
Why Is He Always Depressed?
He comes in the school acting like a mystery,
No one knows about his history,
He has no smile on,
He acts like something’s wrong,
I want to know why,
He’s never alright,
Why is he always depressed?
Why is he a mess?
I’m so tired of having to guess,
Why is he in such distress?
Why won’t he make progress?
Why isn’t he going to confess?
I want to be his guide,
I want to hang by his side.