Why Is He Always Depressed? - Poem by courtney helm
He comes in the school acting like a mystery,
No one knows about his history,
He has no smile on,
He acts like something’s wrong,
I want to know why,
He’s never alright,
Why is he always depressed?
Why is he a mess?
I’m so tired of having to guess,
Why is he in such distress?
Why won’t he make progress?
Why isn’t he going to confess?
I want to be his guide,
I want to hang by his side.
Comments about Why Is He Always Depressed? by courtney helm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl