Craig Turner Poems
- A Little Light What was once full of colour, Reflects back ...
- Heart Shaped Balloons I think your missing the point, Lips ...
- Courage The raptureous applause you deserve, Doesn't go ...
- So Long, Farewell We test our goodbyes, In the mirror each ...
- Sitting Remittent Its sad that you stand out as a good guy, ...
- She's An Old Man She’s An Old Man She’s an old man, ...
- Days In Bed I stare out of the window, Im sure there's ...
if ya like anything comments are welcome xxx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Little Light
What was once full of colour,
Reflects back in black and white,
Little letters lodged away,
As if to be found some day,
We used to dream,
Time has disregarded me,
The only dreams left come with sleep.
Angry and miserable,
Dumbed down and synical,
Any sign of success were overly critical.
A little light,
Goes a long way.
Bitterness tears holes in the chair,
Signs of an angry young man,
Frustrated and lonely,
What might have been,
What should have come,
Dreams fade away,
Asleep in the chair alone with his chance to ...