Crystal Castro Poems
- Stolen Innocence I trusted you to help me. Two innocent ...
- Endless Love Ever since we broke up I never thought i would ...
- My Cousin Nani she was such a great person a person everyone...
- Shaun J. Leach- My Everything...
- The Best Thing To Ever Happen ... A little shy and timid, ...
- So In Love I thought he really love me I thought our love ...
- I Don'T Want To Lose You I'm sitting in class thinking of ...
Im 29 yrs old...almost 30. Been wrong since I was 11 yrs old. I have gone through a pretty crappy childhood and have dealt with alot and still face many obstacles today. I am a mother of 3 amazing children and love every minute of it...hope you enjoy my writing I base my portions off of real events and real emotions with just about every obstacle I face since I started writing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Castro
I trusted you to help me.
Two innocent lives are at stake.
I trusted in you to shelter them,
From any of the wrongs that I make.
Two innocent lives.
This wasn't in their plans.
You should have been caring about their lives and what they want,
As if you were holding your own heart in your hands.
Would you let it fall?
Would you let it die.?
Why punish these children,
When its 'MOMMY' they cry?
You claim its me and my family,
Who scare them half to death.
But if you take the time and look closely
My children, my family, and I ALL ...