Cunctus Cope Poems
- Sanction Of The Victim The predator prowls streets of ...
- A Lucidity Suite A. In all my dreams I wake up a half-hour...
- Prophet You’ve a splendid vision and it can change our ...
- Concrete Jungle Look around with vigor As the asphalt’s ...
- Chiasmus How is the insulation that comes with certainty? ...
- The Four Usurpers The Usurpers seize and ruin our dreams of ...
- Spill Out for a stroll on some solidified oil The mogul ...
The pseudonym of someone who tried to access his old account, but could not. Perhaps it's just as well, because I've grown. I'm still pretty banal, though. You be the judge.
I happen to have Aspergers syndrome, if anyone's interested in knowing that (I don't mind people knowing, but it's not like I'll use it as a pick-up line or come-on ;)) .
CURRENT READING MATERIAL:
Ulysses - ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cunctus Cope
Out for a stroll on some solidified oil
The mogul mutters mantras against the dawn
Clutching his taut Taiwanese timepiece
A Rockerfellian Kubla Khan
Living lies like any sensible philanthropist
Shooting scenes sans the exposition
Conservative citadel’s census gives the green light
Blame burning bridges on cruel derision