D.S Jones Poems
- No Falling Without A Distance obserVe, once a fire ignites,...
- Tick Tock Stalling something, against desperation, Maybe ...
- Perfect Cadence With the excitement and fusion, Is this the...
- Paranoia Cracks are conspiring, The words are inspiring, ...
- Keep The Sonnet Going Sometimes twisted Often ...
- Above Us Stifling sideways, Stencilling forward, Sticking...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D.S Jones
Keep The Sonnet Going
Often the end of most,