Daisy Pereira Poems
- Thirteenth Floor Looking from the thirteenth floor the ...
- Don'T Say Good Bye Don't Say good bye world with a saddened...
- Open Book I am not an open book every page not simple every...
- Virginity Certificate Virginity is a certificate not a sick ...
- Lost Manuscript Life is a lost manuscript though write or re...
- Red Sea The sea is reddening with tears and blood years of ...
- A Thousand Times Go gatherer of all memories pick from here ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Looking from the thirteenth floor
the gardener flutters like an orange bee
the tractor moves like a giant toy
trees move like dark horses
with manes spread out in the wind
a sparrow flies across the last horizon
I can see the blue blue sky only.
Like an invalid confined to his bed
I watch on and on
All I can see the wind
wind again wind again wind only
then long lasting silence.
Look behind and beyond
before you leap from the
into the bluest horizon.