Don'T Say Good Bye - Poem by Daisy Pereira
Don't Say good bye world
with a saddened heart
wrung of every tears & teasers
just knowing you was enough,
for me to get through
this hell called life.
So please dont say good bye
even though eventually every one parts
without as much of a goodbye!
Stay by my life even though it costs
so much for you!
Mourn my night & mourn my day
mourn every moment of my life
still be with me..
Fire may allure me to the other world
you may not see me next day
I know that I may not see the next morning
I can see the flames nearing me
hell hath no fury like this
I remember the last smile of my wife
of my kid, oh, of many kids,
so remember me, this, this world,
and dont forget me!
Comments about Don'T Say Good Bye by Daisy Pereira
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl