Dale Barnes Poems
- An Angel Falls ...My Only Need Hope Is, As Tumbling Towards...
- Dark Day's Dark ness Breathes Deep… as Daylight Detours
- Blue Your Eyes…. The Moon Our Mood in the Rain
- My Precious Flower How does one begin to explain their ...
- The Wind And We We Shall Speak of The Moon… And Seek The ...
- To Bella Bella Mon véritable ami... mots ne sont pas ...
- A Poem For The Sea I felt the flowering mirage of your ...
I write I write I write...I'm working on my second Fiction thriller book/Screenplay called 'Hobby Killers'. I love beat poetry to Ezra pound and Baudelaire. Hit Me. PILO more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dale Barnes
An Angel Falls
...My Only Need Hope Is,
As Tumbling Towards Earth…
Some Will see Yesterday as Well.
Broken Wings, Alas…
My Wingless Soul…Free Falls,
From the Depths of Endless Wells
In Un-Ethereal Fashion.
Towards Lands Unknown. Un-Wanted.
Our Answers May be Lost Forever.
Near and Far and Wrong,
My Last Breath as A Sentinel,
I Breathe in Your Qualms.
I Seek Answers,
From the Sky I Fall,
In My Minds Eye, The Heavens.
I Fall… Seething,
Our Myriad of Wishes, ...