Dan Uriel Poems
- Fresh And Cruel I read the letter how the lines cry of ...
- Sightless Angels where is the light the one from which I ...
- With My Heart And Eyes I I asked, standing next to you how ...
- Pride Or Destiny high creed of non-desire but it allowed any...
- Nightmare How can I tell what it means to me that if I ...
- I Am, If I Think About It the deep, who lives in that love, ...
- It`s Spring Beautiful I sing the spring, the light, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Uriel
It`s Spring Beautiful
I sing the spring, the light,
a budding young green hope
my sigh of love is my heart
every year I go day and night
my blood is a playful kid
and the sun bends to me
and laugh at me, how cunning
Oh pump, colour, oh rich Spring
on grassy land weed grass
the breeze is a violin
they spit young girls
and the faces are glad
shepherd gains a love break
and my throat makes the exclamation
our Old Earth is rotating
and how tall is the blue sky
here there are ample carpets
and there, in the North,
where would I never think of it ...