Daniel Hoffman Poems
- Yours I am yours as the summer air at evening is Possessed ...
- Identities One searches roads receding, endlessly receding, ...
- The Center Of Attention As grit swirls in the wind the word ...
- At The Lookout They always start with quick and eager ...
- Today Today the sun rose, as it used to do When its mission ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Hoffman
I am yours as the summer air at evening is
Possessed by the scent of linden blossoms,
As the snowcap gleams with light
Lent it by the brimming moon.
Without you I'd be an unleafed tree
Blasted in a bleakness with no Spring.
Your love is the weather of my being.
What is an island without the sea?