Daniel Mauw Poems
- Guide I think I want to meet a ghost I'd like him\her to be ...
- Death At the end of the day when all life's meanings have ...
- Flowers Walk around the meadows, with its fog and its ...
- Whisper I want to cry, but I can't, I can only make one ...
- Ghosts Once the sun has gone down The shadows will once ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Mauw
I want to cry, but I can't, I can only make one tear.
I want to smile, but I can only fake one with genuine fear.
The fear of failing, dying in your heart.
I want to laugh, but I can only stutter.
I want to scream, but there's no one who'd bother.
I don't want to whisper, though it's the only thing i can do.
So I whisper these words to you:
All you do,
comes back to you.
I didn't see the cries and smiles, I did not hear the laughter nor the scream.
I listened to the whisper, because it saves me, it seems.