Daniel Muller Poems
- Red Argue with the world again, Can't find my cup a ...
- Pain How deep must I go to cut away the pain? I know you...
- Alone If such a thing exists as a force of good Does it ...
- Astray I was lost when I saw her Stumbling through the ...
- Jump-Rope Song From Another Ag... Little shrivelled man, Little...
- Remembering The Future Once I remembered my future, I lived ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Muller
Argue with the world again,
Can't find my cup a holder.
Burning coal is icy cone
Cool, calm, calculate
I close my eyes and clear my head
All I see are targets now
With coarse caution,
I pluck the strings
A sweet, siren symphony
only the marked can hear
My hair is long,
my temper short.
As the wall tears down,