Daniel Reurink Poems
- Invocation I invoke thy self Anoint my cup Thereafter I am ...
- Elf This man of short stature Was in the tomb of nature He ...
- Indigo Children move to the rhythm of the tide Be central ...
- Seance Evening settles o'er a landscape content moods echo; ...
- Book Of Daniel Chapter 1 Praise the Lord, thy everlasting ...
- Lesson O nighting gale, everlasting daemon they wings of ...
- Ra This is the voice of Ra Were time is essence and of ...
I am a Siddha, have supernatural abilities. Am at a state of the Cosmic Joke. This was not caused by anything I did, but simply by accepting Reality around me. It's quite funny how it all works.
Your True Reality will mimic reality and understand that all things will be with you as they are. This is by finding yourself to your Heart, and experiecing the love of who you are.
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''The rate of order is proportional to the rate of disorder'''Daniel Reurink - Metemphysics
'''Nothing is Something, Something is Everything, Everything is Nothing.'''Daniel Reuirnk - Metemphsyics
'''Any experience of life is through a foreign subject that is of the life of the experiencedDaniel Reuirnk - Metemphysics
'''All objectivity is subject to the subjectivity of the subject.'''Daniel Reurink - Metemphysics
'''Life is an immediate feeling.'''Daniel Reurink - Metemphysics
Comments about Daniel Reurink
I invoke thy self
Anoint my cup
Thereafter I am empty
Fulfill me with words
Alas! I am free
Once again I speak
Substance of matter
Katushi, I am
I am from the nine
Of fallen angels and men
In the confederation I am
So such I harbor
These thoughts and words
Meaning, logos, fate, chance
All are the same stance
Disorder of all set enhance
What is love but trance
Visions I speaketh
The vine producing
A beautiful grape
So as I gleen you
I focus ...