Danielle Cutler Poems
- Our Minds Have Touched Wind caressing Love surrounds ...
- Nothing It is time. Feel the anticipation As you drum your ...
- Chains Aggression blinds me Passion captivates ...
- The Wall The wall stood before me I marvel at its structure,...
- Across A Crowded Room A crowded room I see him, Standing, ...
- Dreams Close eyes…dream, See me. Whispered words…love, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Cutler
Our Minds Have Touched
Love surrounds me.
As your words.
I cannot see you,
You are with me.
Cannot feel you,
Our minds have touched.
The warm sun is shining
Fills me with light
Energy to face a new day.