Danielle Phillips Poems
- Longing Heart My whole world And you know it Really wish ...
- Confusing Feelings I can’t get the thoughts out of my ...
- Feeling Alone My heart grows colder as you walk away ...
- What Are We Trying To Hide Fro... We all have masks, everyone ...
- Time For Change The time seems to change One day it's fast ...
- Loveless Love We tend to misuse the word love As if we will ...
- Boredom It's just a state of mind We are always on the ...
I love writing poems that make people think and look at their life in a new way. I write what I'm feeling and nothing is fake. I love it when I look back at my poem and remember what I was thinking at the time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My whole world
And you know it
Really wish you
Knew just how much you mean.
All my life I looked for this
Now I have it
Don't want to lose it
Don't ever want to mess up
All I have
Now I know we will always be
I wish that you could just see
Everyday I think of you
Lifetime of memories we must share
Lose it all and I will die
Ending so bliss sealed with a kiss
Longing for that simple touch
Only you can bring to me.
Very important in my heart
Eyes that melt me through
I hope you know I will always love you.