dave sherratt Poems
- Gullibles Travels Greying hair and changing mood A broken ...
- Angels Treasure You called and prompted your inner child As ...
- Silk And Moonlight sequestered love you and i stand ...
- Have You? here i am in the war zone again its a game i just...
- A Piece Missing? Why can't I cry? Feeling alone and ...
- Yawning Seven nights on and I still can’t sleep My eyes ...
- I Watched The Band- By Qal Fa...
caring cancerian. i love the english language, finding new words etc. the gothic style also fascinates me. some poetry is from passed experiences. bad relationship, friends passing away, suicide attempt in 2001.also known as shaggy, very long story.
i'm influenced by Freddie Mercury-Queen, Corey Taylor-Slipknot, Danii Filth-Cradle of Filth and Jonathan Davies-Korn. i enjoy reading others. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Greying hair and changing mood
A broken Lady fallen from grace
pitted skin, carved by evil tools
demonic gestures cover her face
eyes of odium, black holed suns
stare of punishment and look of hate
crooked snout, smirk so fictitious
lipstick of toxin, kiss of fatality
a speared tongue, vengeful words
revenge her function, years of pain
she to was once loved and left alone
in the shadows of an eternal night
lost her pathway, travelling unaided
torturing others to avenge her wound
meeting the one that promised true light
fulfilling her need, to ...