Just Stare At Me - Poem by dave sherratt
Am I a ghost in the fog?
A teardropp in the rain
Hot magnesium in the sunlight
The anguish in your pain
A heartbeat that is silent
A tumour in your soul
The infinity in an endless day
A wind that makes you cold.
A new star never christened
Or the blackness in your sky
A diminishing light thats too bright for you
A retroaction questioned right.
I'm here, existing in a fleshy wrap
I injure then i scream
I'm not the one thats's barely visible
Sojust don't stare at me.
Comments about Just Stare At Me by dave sherratt
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl