David Chishimba Poems
- Human Love I used to look at the days past, years gone, ...
- Last Minute I gasped for air, for it was my last. I looked ...
- My Face My face... My face does not tell the tale of my ...
- Death My heart breaks for the heart broken My heart bleeds ...
- Love LOVE The things we do for the ones we love. Love ...
- As I Live And Leave As I live, I leave both A trail of ...
- My Cindolences A mouthful of words cannot console the. void ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If men removed sex and liquor from their minds..the world would move faster.''David Chishimba
''Life is something to die for...''David Chishimba
''Its always fascinating to listen to a dying man spilling out his guts...because they never lie..''David Chishimba
''I have often times given in to human behavioral nonentities of falling for someone and often found them to be futile endeavours..''David Chishimba
'''Success is usually a cold path'..David Genius..''David Chishimba
Comments about David Chishimba
I used to look at the days past,
and look down gloomily at my feet and think 'what a host of living, where everyone dances in and out of my life'.
I had no knowledge that our lives were slanting towards each other like the two equal sides of an isosceles triangle..
As they say, some lives are linked across time connected by a calling which echoes through ages..
Then you came into my heart and built a hat..
Since then, I have never seen two people dream so intensely of each other as you and me..
You are my only human love...