David Grant Sinclair
David Grant Sinclair Poems
- In Praise Of Women this is for bon jour joelle, my truest ...
- Tell The Bells To Please Stop ... tell the bells to ...
- They The People they the people, united by flashing ...
- As I Lay Awake And Aching. as i lay awake and aching sing a ...
- Nobody Knows When That Day Wil... nobody knows when that ...
- There Are Many Blessings To Be... there are many ...
- We Once Dreamt Together... we once dreamt together... (didn't...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Grant Sinclair
In Praise Of Women
this is for bon jour joelle,
my truest foul weather friend:
may our drunken adventures always last
until we're born again.
this is for sweet virgil d,
who guides lost poets through hell:
we've both got la vita nuova syndrome
and many sad stories to tell.
pull out your pipe and blow it lad,
you'll understand when you're older!
sing it loud, 'in praise of women,
for those who none are bolder! '
this for salsera nat,
who never gives up on me:
someday we'll both be famous
for making white people see.
this is for ...