David Olusanya Poems
- Mine Poetic Perspective Of Poe... When the moon walks on your...
- Death Did Not Kill Those Peop... Death did not kill those ...
- Great Men Are Not Made By Thei... I often hear my ...
- Don't Read This Poem; It Is A ... Don't read this poem; it ...
- Moti Pade Ayanfemi Ewa bami ko orin ayo yi Eyin odo ati ...
- Come And Eat. My Bread Is Read... Come and eat. My bread is ...
- Set Me Free And Let Me Live When shall I dance to my own ...
Contact this Poet on:
The streets are littered with sick crumbs and feeble flakes,
the children are starved with well-fed hunger
the adults are crumbling like castles without stakes.
It all seems to be traced to a lineal blunder.
The babies are kidnapped by ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Colour is a tool for beautification; not a platform for discrimination''General
''A man without knowledge isn't living. Rather, he is merely an existing body occupying a valuable space''General
''I may not know the trending fashion, the trending haircut, or the trending slang. But I know the trending books; because they make me the trending personality.''David O. Olusanya
''The value of a fact is determined by the quantity and quality of the human factor subscribing to it, and the capacity of their understanding.''David O. Olusanya
'Any written or spoken word(s) without a RHEMA (a spark of 'life') in its veins, will always wither as some sick sentences and feeble grammatical skeletons'_ David O. Olusanya.WORD(S)
Comments about David Olusanya
Mine Poetic Perspective Of Poetry
When the moon walks on your heart,
And the world is all an art;
It is a priceless portion poetry-
A poet's song of liberty.
Liberty of words;
A saving grace from swords.
Liberty to write
The world in a whole new light.
Poetry is a kingdom
Of expression coined in wisdom.
It is a pride of life,
Even for those without a wife.
Have you seen a tortoise on a tree?
Poetry is an imagination that is free.
It is a fact without a fault,
A world wide wheel without a halt.
Poetry is a gorgeous garment,
That dresses a mournful ...