DAVIDIA KARTINA Poems
- Suiceide Suicide is like ICE It cuts like a fice
- This Is Goodbye This is Goodbye. Goodbye to the friends
- Why Stupid Tape Am I Right? Why stupid tape! I want to play...
- Why Does No One Comment? WHY does no one comment Does no one...
- Forever Severed I'm gonna be absence Forever.
- I Will Be Happy The sadness Drips into me Like tears ...
- Sadness And Hatred Like a swirling tornado A cyclops of hate
I WAS RAISED BY A BALD EAGLE IN THE PLAINS OF MACEDONIA. HE TAUGHT ME TO RITE POETRY (so i could better expression myself...,) . MY LIFE IS HARD. DID YOU KNOW MY BF DIED? HE DIED. THIS is his old account so I STILL USE IT TO KEEP HIS MEMORY alive. Sometimes he still writes poems on it BUT FROM THE GRAVE LOL! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Suicide is like ICE
It cuts like a fice
It is not a vice
But an awful bice
Suicide is like FIRE
Not a person searching for HIRE
Dont dare call me a liar
Or you'll be a deny-er
Suicide is my SOUL
And like an innocent fowl
It eats the heart it stole
And so I say LOL