Davion Krustov Poems
- ? Broken? Siting on the side walk Illuminated by street ...
- Untitled As I lay down On the soft grass I look up At ...
- Never Soft I'm watching my life fade Through tear soaked ...
- Russian Roulet I sit here Alone And press it to my skin My...
- Inner Knowledge Losing grip Falling down Hitting top Pain ...
- Profound Solitude Hiding in a corner Embracing hope ...
- Life And Strife Here I am Once again Writing a poem Am I ...
Hello. I am 16 years old. I feel ancient though. Nothing new. Nothing interesting to put here that other people haven't. never the less...My friends don't know that I write poetry and that I am a published poet. I write all kinds but i only write what i want when i want. I've had my fair share of pain but don't ask because i don't like people feeling sorry for me. Oh...and I love to skate. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Siting on the side walk
Illuminated by street lights
With kids throwing rocks
At someone hurt
The blood is flowing
From the heart
And wishes that someone knowing
Would come along
And save the day
But alone he breaks
Thoughtless and confused
Is he here to stay
Or is this were he shall forever lay?