Dawn Lambert Poems
- The Sound Of Aloneness Drip, dropp Drip The facet ...
- Life Life have happiness Life have laughter life has ...
- What Do I See In My Dreams sleep at night a peaceful sleep ...
- When Will I See Love it's hard to find love how to feel ...
- Feeling Young Again Having done this in a long time I hanger...
- Dissappointment Dissapointment Comes and ...
- Secrets Mocking Me! Shutter in despair Crying tears down ...
I grew up in Oklahoma city, Oklahoma. My birth name is Dawn Dasha Johnson, my name now is Dawn Lambert. I usually keep my life very personal and let it out through poems. I am a shy person and have a searing imagination. I love writers Samuel Coleridge and Tennyson.
'Above, the fair hall, ceiling stately set
Many an arch high up did lift,
And angels rising and descending met
With interchange of gift. '
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 'The Palace of Art' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dawn Lambert
The Sound Of Aloneness
Drip, dropp Drip
The facet go
creak, creak, creak
the floor boards go
swish, swish, swish
the trees out front go
the sound when your alone
tweet, tweet tweet
the birds go
swoosh swoosh swoosh
the waves go
swoosh whoosh swoosh
the cars go
the beautiful sounds of alone