Dean du Preez
Dean du Preez Poems
- Death Not Won Death came to take you away, My tomorrows are...
- Addiction Addiction - Affliction - substance causing ...
- Surfing Surfing is amazing.... I enjoy watching the other ...
- Andy Irons Aloha Champ you are still a star, Your last heat...
- People Black people and white people Take out the colour and...
- Another Reason You are the REASON my heart has found a new ...
- For Someone.... Its never too easy, its sometimes too hard, ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Swallow your pride before your pride swallows you''Before the fall
''Hunger for gossip is starving your soul''Gossip
Comments about Dean du Preez
Death Not Won
Death came to take you away,
My tomorrows are no longer like my yesterdays.
I was free and now i feel trapped,
In the face by life I've been slapped.
My child was perfect only two years and a month old to the day,
Death o death why did you have to take him away? !
3 years on i am thankfully doing alright,
when there was a time i could only stay awake at night.
Time is a healer, but a heavy hand was dealt,
When my child was taken away, it was the only thing i felt.
But if i can make it without bringing myself to ruin,
Anyone can ...