Debbie Casey Poems
- A Loved One Lost The loss of a loved one is a hard thing to ...
- Into Your Eyes The eyes staring back at me are filled with so...
- Both Sides Of Suicide Twas the night before the death of a ...
- All From A Snap Shot She sits there quietly; trying to focus,...
- The Time Has Come It is impossible to believe, all I have is ...
- Alone In The Dark The darkness consumes me, this emptiness I ...
- My Precious Charlie I never held you in my arms or sang a ...
I am an identical twin, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a grandmother and a widow.
I married my high school sweetheart, Michael La’Von Casey who I started dating when we were 13. We got married right after graduation. We had our first child while Mike was in boot camp for the Coast Guard.We moved around a lot since Mike was in the military. We were stationed in Hawaii and that is where our second child was born.
After his five years were up, Mike got out of the military and became an Air Traffic Controller in Memphis, TN.
Mike suffered from a bipolar disorder most of his life. It was just something that I had to give into for us to make it through his cycles. I got to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debbie Casey
A Loved One Lost
The loss of a loved one is a hard thing to face,
The world speeds past, you can’t keep up the pace.
The minutes blur to hours and then into days,
Everything’s confusing, your mind in a haze.
This misery you fear will never end,
A pain your heart can’t comprehend.
In the silence of the night you ask yourself why?
And can’t find the strength to say goodbye.
Your eyes filled with tears, your heart broken in two,
It’s now that you wonder how you will make it thru.
But as the years start passing by,
You’ll notice the sunset in the ...