Debbie DrummondHay Poems
- Conflict Silence shatters the mist of my tears
- Far Away... I feel your breath on my skin in quiet moments of...
- Healing Seemingly enticing me to breathe not as the crumpled...
- My Heart The Rose My heart is a red rose, life has peeled ...
- New Beginning In the morning of my life I awoke and sang to ...
- Listen To My Heart Listen to my heart It will whisper to you...
A novice poet and incurable romantic. I am ruled by the heart and its forces. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debbie DrummondHay
In the morning of my life I awoke and sang to the falling moon
of things that have yet to be.
In the afternoon I praised my innocence at the sun
and mourned my loss to the dry earth.
Depths of despair taking over what was left.
Now, in the evening, I whisper to the stars 'thank you'!
I hear my own voice cry out in wonder
at the prospect of a new beginning.