A Canadian Goose - Poem by Debora Soramaki
A Canadian goose was on the loose.
Every day he would say as he'd fly
High in the sky, ' Look at me, look at me,
I'm free, I'm free! '
He was a silly ole goose,
His best friend was a moose.
Around the big water
They would tease the young otter,
And when the black bear stood there,
To stare, the goose and the moose
Gave him a scare.
But I like that silly goose
Who was always on the loose.
He'd be honking for a mile
Just to make me smile.
Comments about A Canadian Goose by Debora Soramaki
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl