Deepa Chandran Poems
- My Childhood Riddles Juvenile days, of good and ill, alone ...
- Broken Heart My heart sinking… While my mind robbing ...
- Spring Tanka Celestial Spring.. the horizon of yellow... ...
- Where Am I? The journey is too long and heavy slow tread, ...
- My Barren Land My barren land desolate and dry marooned ...
- The Tainted Void I gazed at the orange sky, not to ...
- I... A high ‘C’ and a heart break… the truth, between my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deepa Chandran
My Childhood Riddles
Juvenile days, of good and ill,
alone did I stand, on surf smitten shore;
A perched soul, but did I dare
to go distant places, moments of solitude;
An endless path, the shadows cast,
life of pathetic lie;
A benumbed babe, vainly put to sleep
by refined rhymes of eluded verses;
Holistic schooling, words deceived,
fabricated young by worn out tools;
Tales of trauma, love and horror,
whispered tender riddles, history’s shame;
As seasons rolled on, timeless,
the solitude I met, all about me,
Spooked shell confess,
dropped the pearls off my ...