Deepak Manchanda of Delhi
Deepak Manchanda of Delhi Poems
- I Am The Idea Born in the womb of your creativity I am the ...
- My Office Has Many Doors My office has many doors ...
- The Dead Cat The cat Lay dead in the middle of the VIP ...
- Curiousity Welcome. To far-off, dark Deep Space Of ...
- Hello, Love Back when telephones were still heavy ...
- True It is true But the truth it isn't It is true when it...
- Captive Wisps of floating white cloud In the stark blue ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am The Idea
Born in the womb of your creativity
I am the Line
Lovingly caressed by your hands
Slim; smooth; shapely.
To be admired. To be held.
Shaped with Steel.
Crafted by Fire.
Sped by Endeavour.
As I appear amidst you.
I am the Word.
Carried; Around the World.
As I overflow with the sweetness of my contents.
I am Loved.
As my mouth touches your lips.
And then dumped.
To be reborn.
To appear yet again.
Again; again; again.
Long after you will be ashes.
You - a mere Mortal.
Forever am I - the ...