Denise Tuan Poems
- My Room Is My Sanctuary As I sit here every day, Alone, ...
- An Attempt. Baffled, By how my emotions have been treating ...
- Poem In Your Pocket Day Like a poem in my pocket, I've ...
- I Dream Of A World (Original) i dream of a world where pain ...
- I Dream Of A World (Edited) I dream of a world Where pain ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denise Tuan
My Room Is My Sanctuary
As I sit here every day,
All I can think about
Are the past events
And everything that is passing me by.
But today in particular
I sit here and wonder:
What would happen if one day the world
Did not exist?
What if all this was an illusion
That we percieve?
And what would the solar system be
Without it's Excellent mother?
Maybe one day we'll all be able to
See the world in a different light.
From above or below, beyond or up front.
The view will be an amazement.
This amazement might just drive us crazy