Dennis Walker Poems
- Seven Deadly Sins Pride I take pride in what I do To be ...
- Walking In The Sand Me I remember walking on the beach the ...
- Heat Of A Woman The heat of a woman rising in lust To bring ...
- My Angel I hold you in my arms so very close to me Loving ...
- 50 I look in my mirror who do I see? Some times a stranger ...
- M.I.L.F Magnificent Irresistible Lascivious Females
- Memories We all have memories Some good some bad The bad ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Seven Deadly Sins
I take pride in what I do
To be less than perfect makes me blue
In this world I know I am the best
No mater what comes I pass each test.
Nothing can beat me I have no fear
I don’t need god or people near
I am the proudest person I know
My ability my charm will flow and flow
They say that pride comes before a fall
I am proud that I ignored them all
I look at other people and I can see
That they always have more and better than me
They seem to get every thing so brand new
But poor old me just has to make do
New cars and...