devon da poet
devon da poet Poems
- Sex Before Marriage If there's one thing i could ask God to ...
- Veins And Arteries I’ve never seen the interior of a vein nor...
- The Ugly Duckling The swans are so beautiful, they are loved ...
- Mosquitoes O devil and demons You're no different from ...
- Working Bee Babe you're a queen and I'm a working bee I'll ...
- The Ambiguity Of Relationships The smiling of the sun assures...
- What Dreams Have You Dreamt? If you dreamt of me being ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''i have committed the sin of timidity but Jesus forgives stupidity.''Being a Christian
''O Dad, if you've been a great father, I would have been a great son.''My life
''The past is behind the present in now the future has always been the present.''life
''A woman will never turn down this man, one who is successful, righteous and romantic.''Life
''A married woman must never share this three thing with another: her breast, her love and his secrets.''Life
Sex Before Marriage
If there's one thing i could ask God to revoke
It's sex before marriage.
Used to think it was something Jesus has overlooked
Guess i've missed average
Who doesn't desire to be entwined beneath the sheets?
To be wrapped and embraced
in the utter-most secret place
The sweat of emotions exalt
Sacred voices in repetition;
All came with imagination
What's so wrong about two persons just experimenting?
Some how we got to learn about how our bodies operate
From a feeling of attraction comes romancing
Whats there to isolate?
God acknowledges sexual ...