devon da poet
devon da poet Poems
- The Ugly Duckling The swans are so beautiful, they are loved ...
- Sarcastic Love There's red all over the white, Red ...
- Veins And Arteries I’ve never seen the interior of a vein nor...
- Sex Before Marriage If there's one thing i could ask God to ...
- Love Is Like A Rainforest Love is like a rain forest, it is ...
- Mosquitoes O devil and demons You're no different from ...
- You More Than Just A Friend You’re more than just a friend, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''i have committed the sin of timidity but Jesus forgives stupidity.''Being a Christian
''O Dad, if you've been a great father, I would have been a great son.''My life
''The past is behind the present in now the future has always been the present.''life
''A woman will never turn down this man, one who is successful, righteous and romantic.''Life
''A married woman must never share this three thing with another: her breast, her love and his secrets.''Life
The Ugly Duckling
The swans are so beautiful, they are loved and admired by many, seeing them as they swim to and fro in their pond.
Their features are astounding, they are one of a kind, simply a blessing to the eyes.
O look at how their feathers are white and fluffy, and are filled with zest.
Their beaks are of perfect size, they are nothing but the best.
Their wings are precisely laid down on their body. When they choose to spread them open, it's really worth the while.
But poor duckling on the other hand has no secret admirer.
Duckling is always isolated because she is seen as ugly.