Dharma Gill Poems
- The Golden Temple Salute To salute The Sikh race For making...
- The Woman In Black She can claw mark With her ...
- Hurting I live on broken glass That cuts me in pieces As ...
- Bodyweights A rice ritual sprays the air In respect to ...
- New Aged Solar The mutation starts to solidify me The ...
- Ego Perverse with darkness Darkness is a pitch-black ...
- I Am Your Lord Believe it or not, I am your Lord And I know ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Golden Temple Salute
The Sikh race
For making their global establishment,
The Ten Sikh Gurus,
The Sikh soldier,
The five K’s,
Built on the fruits of wisdom,
Enriched with spiritual ethos
And personal greatness;
And peace paves the way.
The martial arts grandmaster,
The musical monk,
Metaphysical pure energy
And the highest ...