Dharmanand(Raj) Dauhoo Poems
- Time Travel With only one wing To the farthest of dreams A ...
- The Quest For Eternal Bliss Engraved in the clouds For ...
- State Of Mind Endlessly, the sky wept Heedless, I stayed ...
- Message To The Kite Engulfed in the whirlpool of someone's ...
- Stone That Crow That fateful day Your hoarse voice was ...
- Welcome To Sinclairville By dusk constrained With reticence ...
- Listen, The Wind Has been long The search for your path Too...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dharmanand(Raj) Dauhoo
With only one wing
To the farthest of dreams
A crestfallen longing to appease
Probably for the last time
The delicious balm of nectar
An intense emotion to soothe
Haplessly out of reach
The edifice of delusion
Efforts of a thousand light years
Hidden remembrance contained
Echoed in the emptiness of its silence
At an abode of illusion, they stood
In the breaking waves of reminiscences, submerged
Witnessing primitive conceit
In every single word, every action
Trust at face value
Each moment, a ...