Dhiraj Das Poems
- Phantasy A fantasy to ignore the immortality - I do hope for,...
- My Thoughts Blind, Dumb And D... The Traveller! Traveller,...
- A Savvy Embark All of a sudden; my dim old thought, Become ...
- Existence Peace, peace, peace may those words be - A long ...
- Fairies Realm Still, the wind carries the song from fairy's ...
- An Ode To Jasmine Buds. Wistful midnight hours of buds and ...
- Pensive Echoes I Self imposed freedom denied by nature, ...
Dhiraj Das, an author and poet (creator in his words) was born at Nimtita in Murshidabad, West Bengal. He has completed his MCA from IGNOU. Though an IT professional, his thirst of poetry makes his poetic style unique. He considers his poetry writing as his hobby of playing with words, thoughts and rhyme. Moreover, his poetic creed is characterised with an extreme fusion of emotion and reality, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dhiraj Das
Self imposed freedom denied by nature,
Nothing is there unseen and free;
Fruits when ripe and become mature,
Bound them to drop from the tree.
Fames are the foam built by the shore,
And as the rainbow seldom we see;
The glow may suppress the eternal lore,
But not ever can radiate its glee.
No logic is there that fate can't crack,
No truths are the truths and not lies;
No means to walk by foot on the track,
If wings are there - then do fly.
Sighs are just breaths caused by strife,
And two paths are there for...